Interim Report Jan – Mar 2018
First quarter 2018
- Revenue for the period grew organically by 5.5% in local currency. Changes in foreign exchange rates resulted in a revenue of EUR 45.5 million, down from EUR 46.3 million the prior year
- In local currency adjusted EBITDA improved 30%. Quarterly adjusted EBITDA improved to EUR 3.6 million from EUR 3.1 million prior year
- The last twelve months adjusted EBITDA was EUR 13.6 million at the end of the quarter, up from EUR 13.0 million at the end of the last quarter of 2017
- Cash flow from operating activities for the period amounted to EUR 1.3 (1.5) million. Change in net working capital was positive EUR 0.8 (-0.2) million for the quarter
- During the quarter Quant both won and lost three contracts, which on balance affected the contract portfolio run rate negatively. Portfolio run rate annualized revenue at the end of the quarter was EUR 175.0 million
- Quant issued EUR 90.5 million in bonds in the Swedish capital market and entered into a working capital facility of EUR 20 million. The new financing was used to mainly refinance prior bank credit facilities and pay related fees and expenses
Stockholm, 31 May 2018
Quant AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Glenn Withers, CFO: +46 72 721 06 26
André Strömgren, VP, Commercial, Investor Relations & Treasury: +46 708 410 796
Quant AB (publ) is a global leader in industrial maintenance. For over 25 years, we have been realizing the full potential of maintenance for our customers. From embedding superior safety practices and building a true maintenance culture, to optimizing maintenance cost and improving plant performance, our people make the difference. We are passionate about maintenance and proud of ensuring we achieve our customers’ goals in the most professional way. The group operates internationally in close to 30 countries world-wide, employing over 2,000 people. The parent company is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Quant AB (publ) is privately held by Nordic Capital since 2014. For additional information about the group, please visit www.quantservice.com.